We are so fortunate to have many volunteers returning to our fundraising teams and assisting with school events this year! However, we still have a lot of need for more volunteers!
If you are interested in volunteering or learning more about any of these volunteer opportunities, please email Rachel at email@example.com:
- Read-A-Thon - this annual fundraiser will kick off in the spring and we still need 2 volunteers to assist with coordinating this event. Please consider joining this great team!
- Coffee Express - Pick up coffee orders for teachers once a month or less - this is a great, low commitment opportunity to brighten our teacher's day, and only takes 15 minutes of your time.
- Flocking - Our Flocking Team is another very flexible and low-commitment volunteer opportunity. We are still looking for one or two more people to help with either set up at 6:30 am, or pick up at 6 pm.
- Fun Run - The Fun Run is coming back and we are hoping for a bigger turn out than ever! We need lots of volunteers for this event, please reach out to our team to learn more!
- Bottle Drop - Our PTO has a bottle drop event next month, and we would love more volunteer help to maximize our donation earning potential. Please contact us for more information!
We also reach out to our PTO Members first with volunteer opportunities in the school and classrooms, so please get on our volunteer list so that we can share these opportunities with you first! Please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
NCSD 22-23 Requirements for All Volunteers
- The Volunteer Liability Release and Liability for COVID-19 Forms must be completed in addition to a formal Volunteer Application prior to volunteering. More information can be accessed HERE.
- At this time, all volunteers with NCSD must be fully vaccinated or have an approved Medical/Religious exemption. Please send proof of vaccination to HVE head secretary, Mrs. Tami Holen.
Teacher Classroom Wishlist
Have you ever wondered how you could help support your student's teacher and class? You're in luck! We've developed a teacher classroom wishlist. If you would like to help, simply check out this Wishlist and select the items you would like to purchase. You will even have the option to include a personalized message to your child’s teacher during the checkout process. Your gift might just help bring a memorable and vital classroom activity to fruition!
HVE School and PTO Calendar
- Friday, June 2
- Wednesday, June 7
- Thursday, June 8
- Wednesday, June 14